Senior Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
About the Bethesda Clinic
The Bethesda Clinic, opening in October 2022, will be the first private mental health clinic and service south of the river.
Based in Cockburn, this exciting new offering will be centred on a consumer partnership model, involving experts in their fields, to deliver multidisciplinary care. Architecturally designed, encompassing wellness themes throughout, this state-of-the-art facility will explore new holistic care models through innovation and digitisation.
Mirroring the values that underpin Bethesda Health Care, the clinic will have a diverse, inclusive and engaged workforce culture with a focus on development opportunities to consistently exceed consumer expectations.
About the role
Senior Clinical Psychologist
The Senior Clinical Psychologist is a pivotal role within the Bethesda Clinic. They will be instrumental in coordinating and participating in the inpatient therapy programs at Bethesda Clinic. They will work in conjunction with clinical psychologist and other members of the multi-disciplinary team with input from people with lived experience of mental health challenges. They will be committed to collaborative, holistic, person-centred care and treatment, to support the consumer on their recovery journey. They will ensure work to ensure we deliver exemplary care and treatment that is evidence-based. They are driven to provide the highest quality, safe clinical care for every consumer, every time.
What do we require
- Enthusiastic individual driven to provide the very best in mental health care, exceeding the expectations of consumers
- Experience working in an adult inpatient mental health setting, delivering individual and group therapy, that is evidence-based
- Strong desire to be innovative and work in a digitally enhanced environment
- Committed to working in a strengths based, recovery oriented and trauma-informed way
- Committed to working in partnership with consumers and, where appropriate, their carers to ensure optimal service provision and outcomes
Employee Benefits include
- Competitive salary and benefits, including salary packaging options.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Contemporary Learning and Development Systems.
- Professional and Personal Development Opportunities.
- Technology rich, state of the art environment.
How to Apply
For further information contact email@example.com
Applications close on 30th April 2022
To view the job description and learn more about the hospital, visit www.bethesda.org.au/career-opportunities